Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zavy's first job interview

Yes, today Zavy had his first job interview! Yesterday evening I got a call to come in for an interview, today was the only day he was in town... blah blah blah. Any who I told him I would love to come in and talk, but on such short notice, I did not think I would be able to find a sitter. He said, "just bring him with you." So that's what I did! He was a perfect little baby even for it being his nap time and sitting in barffy spit up clothes. On the way he had one of his famous barfing drama. I went to scoop him from his car seat and he was a hot mess. I was running like 5 minutes behind so I wiped him up with some wet wipes in the parking lot. Thank fully he I had in in over-all's so I unhooked them rolled them down and put a blanket on his lap. Could barley tell the mess that was once there....LOL The interview went well, for those of you wanting to know, it's a part time job taking pictures of new mini people. Or newborns if that's what you want to call em'. I hope getting out of the house a couple days a week will be nice.. so we'll see.

On a second note, Zavy is sleeping in his crib as we speak... hope he stays content till the AM. No nap in his crib today, but he did a great nap in the car. Both him and Kelson napped in the back seat while Veronica ate ice cream and I drank a slushy. Not wanting to wake them up, we were parked in the drive way for about 10 minutes till that got boring, so we drove over to the pier and parked to watch the water.

( For those of you who are like, hey who's Kelson, and Who's Veronica?, "V" as I call her is big sister, Kelson is her son who is 3 weeks younger then Zavy, so that is supper fun for all of us!)

1 comment: