Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So I'm a stay at home mom. I know, I know the title "stay at home mom" comes with oodles upon oodles of preconceived notions. I know when I was single I thought it would be the easy life that included play dates, shopping trips and me being a gourmet chef and sex goddess all in one day! Ha I really have to laugh at my single self! So far there is nothing easy about staying at home or being a mom. Boy oh, oh boy if I would have had a crystal ball! Most days I'm happy now if I get a speed shower in and I get a smile from my bundle of joy.

To get to the point I'm sure there are tons of rookie mom's or veteran moms out there who deal with the same things I do. So sharing my experience's, laughs and tears and all out crazy moments with all of you in cyber space could do us both good. I look forward to sharing and hearing your stories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment