Saturday, October 10, 2009

Almost sitting up!

Today Zave and I went for a visit at grandma and grandpa's while daddy cleaned the kitchen, picked up a few thing at the store and started dinner! Wow, the Daddy making dinner part I could go for more of. LOL After dinner Zave drank from Mommy's cup like a big boy from his high chair. Than when I picked him up, and sat him on my lap, he reached for the cup again and brought it to his open mouth. Of course he was assisted by mommy, but still, I'm proud!

Another proud moment for me was when this evening Zave and I were hanging out on the floor and he started to get fussy. I was doing some emailing so I picked him up and put him in a sitting position next to me. OMG I let go of him and he just hung out here for a few seconds, then leaned forward, but still in sitting position with his hands on the key board. My boy is working on sitting! After a bit he just leaned over and rather then holding him up I let him fall with my assistance he seemed to like that part, he laughed at that. I think by the end of the month he'll have sitting down pat.

1 comment:

  1. He also stood on his own for a couple seconds the other day. I think he might be walking before he crawls.

    ReplyDelete